Monday, November 5, 2012

MANIFESTO



Photobucket

This is part of a manifesto we recently had to come up with - tied loosely to the outcome of the report in my previous post. I don't love it, but I'm pretty happy with my improving digital tracing skills...

Handed in my last 2 assignments for the year today and freedom tastes so, so sweet.
Today in three months I'll be on my way to the Austrian Alps for a semester with a two-week stopover in Berlin. Eeeeh! For now though I'm happy with three months of summery nothingness ahead.

I'm really excited to post more + catch up on things I've been meaning to post but forgot to in my busyness. I'm also in the process of neatening this blog up a bit - changing things like the type (12pt was so default, amirite??!!) , adding a list of blogs I like (will be changing it now and then), profile page etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment