Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FILM: PARIS

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Film outtakes of my eighteen hours in Paris. At this point I was so delirious from 72+ hours on less than 8 hours sleep that I put the colour roll of film in my camera, forgetting that I really meant to 'do' Paris in black & white. Oh yeah, and those Ladurees are from before they were available in Sydney. 
Sorry for the quality -I don't know why Photobucket/ Blogger is making the photos look so pixelated. :( .

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Can't believe I only just discovered that you have a blog!

    It's getting close to that time of the night where I start craving sugar, and now that I've seen those divine macarons they'll be dancing around in my dreams...

    x

    ReplyDelete