Tuesday, July 31, 2012

LISBOA

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pictures from Lisbon. It seems so far away now I'm home but I'm slowly making my way chronologically through my trip. Must do's in Lisbon: Try Pateis de Belem (a type of Portugese tart from a specific part of Lisbon), get lost amongst the tiny tiled apartments, go to the Feiro da Ladra Sunday fleamarket, eat sardines (the best fish I've ever tasted), get the bus up then walk down Sintra mountain.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man Portugese tarts are amazing.
    I had them in Macau (obviously not as great as the ones from Portugal) but I can only imagine how good the original must taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible shots! that last one... ahhh so pretty.
    Portugese tarts are one of my favourite things ever.

    ReplyDelete