Wednesday, January 11, 2012

W.I.R.A.

My version of some fashion blogs' 'What I Wore Today'- W.I.R.A: What I Recently Ate.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Summer is having meals outside- sitting in the garden with a sandwich (recently rediscovering my love for the humble toasted sandwich) and a book.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remember that huge amount of zucchinis I didn't know what to do with? Well after using them for vegie patties, stuffed & roasted, I made soup. This soup was delicious, if only I could remember what I put in it... something along the lines of zucchini, red lentils, pumpkin, tomatoes, chilli & cumin.
Photobucket
Missing Vietnam and craving pho after reading this review and contemplating a trip to Cabramatta after watching this on SBS recently.
Photobucket
Hotel breakfasts.

I wish I could write more eloquently.

4 comments:

  1. i love this kind of pics! lovely!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite cereal in the bowl above, choco-somethings...
    Fun post, plus that soup looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me hunnnnngry! That soup looks delicious. Talk about foodspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delicious post! Breakfast is the best part of a day after all.

    xSophia
    http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete