Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1 YEAR



















Today the girl I looked after last year turns 2, it definitely doesn't feel like a year ago that we celebrated her first birthday. Looking after a baby was such a peaceful time, even though so many people would tell you differently. Life was so uncomplicated, and even though I would get bored of it after a while, I really loved spending my days walking with the stroller through beautiful parks, cooking and meeting with friends in the evenings. Sorry for the nostalgia.

It's mid-semester break at the moment but I've been working as an assistant for a cookbook shoot. Just completed day 2 and it has been so great so far, the people I'm working with are just lovely and I feel that I've learnt so much about food styling already. I feel that this is definitely something that I'd like to do later; the perfect combination of food and design. Sorry for how vague I'm being- just not sure about how much I'm allowed to tell! All will be revealed in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment